Service Project

  • WilbanksLW
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
      Hello Occoquan Scout Leaders,

      Ms Allyson Avery is looking for older Boy Scouts for a service project to clean and restore a Historic Graveyard in Lakeridge, VA.  She has it tentatively set for October 26th but said that date is flexabble.  You can contact her at 703-470-0186.

      YIS,

      Larry Wilbanks
      Pack 1369 Cubmaster
    • WilbanksLW
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013

        Allyson Avery and I spoke again about the Service Project at the Historic Mills Cemetery in Lakeridge.  It will not be an Eagle Project since the time frame is too short to plan and get approvals.  She is looking for older Scout Volunteers to assist with this Cemetery restoration project. She has coordinated with Supervisor Mike May, Lakeridge Parks and Recreation Association and a  Prince William County Archaeologist about the restoration project.  The project is approved and they will conduct the work on October 26th. Please RSVP to Allyson at 703-470-0186 if you are able to help with this project, or to get more details.

        YIS,

        Larry Wilbanks