Recycle Day 2013! & PWC Landfill Open House

  • David Byrne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013

    Folks,

    See the attached flyer for information about Prince William County Landfill’s Open House.  It’s called Recycle Day but it’s essentially an open house with games, food, lots of information and tours of the landfill.  If you haven’t done it before it’s actually a fun time and you’ll learn a ton about recycling and how the landfill operates.  Scouts will most certainly love it.  Depending on your scout level you can likely achieve a few things by participating in this.

    No RSVP necessary.  Let me know if you have questions and I’ll try to get answers.

    Dave

    David Byrne

    Pack 1189

    Eagle Den Webelos Leader

    Den Meetings - 7-8:15pm, 2nd & 4th Tuesdays each month @ Pattie Elem.

    Pack Meetings - 7-8:15pm, 3rd Wednesday each month @ Pattie

    Scouting liaison for Keep Prince William Beautiful

    dave@...