District Training Day Updates

  • Leonard Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013
    A couple of changes including a new course being taught by Chanel Marquis - check it out.  Also time change for Varsity Training.  There are still some Cub courses that I need instructors for.  I just picked up a student for the Pack Trainer course.  In addition, as a personal request, if there is anyone that can instruct Venturing Leader Specific it would really help our current instructor who is double-booked.  Please let me know soonest if you can do that training.  Everything else is still a go!

    YIS,
    Len Ritter
    District Training Chair
    Occoquan District