Scouts service oppotunity for dog park (Gunner Memorial park)

  • Karen Dietlein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 461 KB
    There is an opportunity for service hours at the dog park.  They will be putting in the landscaping now that the season is more conducive to planting trees.  Attached is the flier that has info for the landscaping (bottom of flier).  So bring a shovel and join the team.
    Any questions please feel free to ask, if I don't know I will point you to whoever will know.
    Karen Dietlein, troop 857
    We also thank Mike Mays office for donating the trees/plants for the area.

    One Weird Trick
    Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
    newsmax.com