Recharter Registration

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013
      Please take the time to send me a note on your intentions for Recharter orientation

      I know we are all busy but being prepared is a thing we do.. So far only 10 units are signed up..

      Soooo please sign up for class, ooorrrrrr   pass this email to your committee person who does recharter and have them sign up..

      Sign up Sign up.. Sign up..  Sign up… Sign up     :-)

      Thanks
      Roger
      Schedule below

      Schedule offered

      Time:  At 7:30PM

      (Allow for one hour)

      Location

      VFW Post 1503

      14631 Minnieville Rd

      Dale City, Va

      DATES

      October 2nd WED

      October 5th District Training Day  (35 limit due to class size

      October 9th WED

      October 16th WED

      October 23rd WED