How to register for the New Occoquan District NCAC website

  • Ken & Marcia EGGERS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
    Attached are instructions to register for the new Occoquan District NCAC web site we will be using to communicate and share information on scouting in Occoquan District.

    I have also attached a guide created by the Appalachian Trailweb guru (thank you!). Follow these straight forward instructions (only replace Appalachian Trail with OCCOQUAN).

    Take a look around, subscribe to forums, post appropriate information to share.

    BSA web policies apply. Reminder: no commercial advertisements, no political, religious or offensive material.  Violators will be removed.