Washington Nationals Scout Day

  • Alice Nelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2013
    Dear Washington Nationals Scout Day Supporter:

    We had a great turn out for our first three scout days back in April, June, and July.  Our next Scout Day  is just a few weeks away! Don’t hesitate to get your scout day tickets for Sunday September 22nd at 1:35pm. All Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Daisy and Brownies Girl Scouts are invited to participate in our pre-game parade on September 22nd.  If you wish to participate all scouts must be in their full uniforms.  More information will be forth coming to all registered scout groups.

    Sunday, September 22 – 1:35 PM vs. Miami Marlins – Pre-game parade for all scouts

    Attached you will find an order form and general information on Scout Days. Order forms should be filled out for groups of 13 or more; orders of 12 or fewer should use the established online link at http://www.nationals.com/scout

    All order forms received by the Washington Nationals will receive an email confirmation of receipt. If no confirmation is received by the purchaser, please assume the order has not been received by the Nationals.

    Also, pre-registered Scouts receive special discounts on reserved seating and a unique commemorative patch at each Scout game. All patches can be collected at the Group Sales Kiosk behind section 107 in the left field gate during each scout day game. Collect all four!

    We are looking forward to seeing all scouts for the last scout day this season!

    All the best,
    Nick

    Nicholas Doenges
    ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | TICKET SALES
    Washington Nationals Baseball Club
    Nationals Park
    1500 South Capitol Street, SE
    Washington, DC 20003
    202.640.7648
     direct
    202.640.7659
     fax
    Nicholas.Doenges@...

  • Alice Nelson
    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2014
    Dear Washington Nationals Boy Scout and Girl Scout Day Supporter:

    We had a great turn out for our first scout day game back in April.  We just had some more tickets become available for the second scout day which is in two weeks on Saturday June 21st.   Be sure to get your ticket orders in as we look forward to a big game vs. the Atlanta Braves to hopefully retake first place in the division.

    Saturday, June 21 – 7:15 PM vs. Atlanta Braves – Girl Scouts Outing
    Saturday, July 19 – 7:05 PM vs. Milwaukee Brewers – Mid Summer Outing
    Saturday, September 27 – 4:05 PM vs. Miami Marlins – Pre-game parade for all scouts and School Supply Drive

    Attached you will find order form and general information on Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts Days. Order forms should be filled out for groups of 13 or more; orders of 12 or fewer should use the established online link at http://www.nationals.com/scout

    All order forms received by the Washington Nationals will receive an email confirmation of receipt. If no confirmation is received by the purchaser, please assume the order has not been received by the Nationals.

    Also, pre-registered Scouts receive special discounts on reserved seating and a unique commemorative patch at each Scout game. All patches can be collected at the Group Sales Kiosk behind section 107 at the leftfield gate during each scout day game. The sales kiosk will be open from first gates opening until 90 minutes into the game. Please pick up your patches early. Collect all four!

    We are looking forward to more great Scout Days at the Ballpark in 2014!