National Eagle Scout Astronomer PresentationĂ¾

  • davidbullard2105
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      I have recently returned from a once in a lifetime opportunity. I was selected from a nation wide contest by the National Eagle Scout Association as the National Eagle Scout Astronomer 2013. This trip was joint sponsored by the NESA and the University of Texas. I was flown out to Dallas, Texas where I met up with the director and the president of the NESA. We then flew on a private jet to Arizona where we toured to the Large Binocular Telescope and the Giant Magellan Telescope Mirror Firing.

      On Wednesday, September 4th at 7:30pm at Dumfries United Methodist Church, I will be doing a presentation on my trip, and what I learned. I would love to see you there. Below is a link of a story detailing the events I have been doing over the weekend. Please forward to anyone you think might be interested

      Thanks

      Tristan Bullard
      Eagle Scout, Troop 74

      http://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/author/gbsparling/