Color Guard Needed THIS Saturday

  • Cathy Riddle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013

      Dear Scouters,

      I recieved a call from the Dale City Sports Club who is need of a Color Guard this Saturday to be at their season opener! They would like to include the Troop Number in their program, so if you could let me know today if you have a few scouts available, I would greatly appreciate it! Please send a contact name and cell phone number too, please!

      The event is at Freedom High School, they would like the scouts to be present at 8:15am, with flags, and the presentation of the colors will be at 9:00am.

      Thank you for getting back to me!

      Cathy Riddle