Fall District Training Day 5 Oct

  • Leonard Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
    Scout Leaders and PNI (Potential New Instructors),

    I have attached the current District Training Day agenda as it stands.  As you can see we still have a number of opportunities for new or prior District Instructors.  I know that I will have a shortage in the Venture and Varsity Leadership Specific courses.  If you've attended and or taught either of these before and you could make yourself available that would be fantastic.

    Now, for all of those of you Cub Leaders, Scout Leaders, Varsity Leaders, and Venture Leaders that have not attended your Leadership Specific Training, need to catch up on some of the other courses, or need to expand your scouting horizons, I need you to be signing up and invite your scouter friends as well!  Remember, re-chartering is around the corner and having trained leaders is important or maybe you need to pickup the IOLS Bootcamp in preparation for the upcoming Fall IOLS!

    So, let's get everyone involved!  Drop me an email, send me a letter, call my home phone, mobile phone, drop by the house, catch me at the store, leave a message with my wife, but whatever you do let's get registered for the attached courses!

    YIS,
    Len Ritter
    District Training Chair
    Occoquan District