Follow Up on Shotgun and Rifle Shooting Instructor Opportunities

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      Scouters,

      Back in early June I shared information pertaining to some expected opportunities for Scout leaders to take the training needed to obtain their NRA Instructor certification. At the time, multiple dates were expected but as of today only one has materialized.

      There is a course being offered by VA Gun Safety this coming weekend for Rifle Shooting Instructor. If you are interested use the link pasted below to register.

      http://www.vagunsafety.com/schedule/event-registration/?ee=98

      The fee for a Scout leader is $220 (discounted from $295). You must registered at the VA Gun Safety website.

      Unfortunately, I have no information on any Shotgun Shooting Instructor courses for the next couple of months but if I see something. I'll post the information for general consumption.

      YIS,

      Pete DeSalva
      Occoquan Roundtable Commissioner