KPWB needs help to distribute supplies at Community Cleanup event

  • Alice Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 5:10 PM

      kpwb9

      Hi there Volunteer,

      KPWB will be hosting cleanup events as part of its Community Cleanup program, "Operation Clean Sweep" and we are seeking volunteers to assist us at our table set up. A table will be on location at two (2) sites where volunteers will be handing out supplies (vests, gloves, trash bags (including recyclable bags), bottles of water, snacks, and giveaways) and engaging the group members has they gather at our table. A great way to do your part in keeping Prince William beautiful! Please see the details below:

      Date: Saturday, August 3, 2013
      Time: 9:00AM- 12 NOON (may end earlier)
      Site #1: Virginia 234 (Dumfries Rd) & Spriggs Rd, Dumfries, VA 20112
      Site #2: Featherstone Rd & Alabama Ave, Woodbridge, VA 22191
      (Volunteers have the option to select which location is best suited. Just let me know)
      Attire: Dress for the weather, wear closed-toe shoes, and make sure what you are wearing can get dirty.
      Parking for Site #1: Across VA 234 at the local shopping center/CVS.
      Parking for Site #2: On street parking in community on Alabama Ave.

      Contact me at 571.285.3772 or amcintosh@... to sign up! I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

      I look forward to hearing from you!

      Bests,
      Anna

      Anna McIntosh
      Community Outreach & Program Coordinator
      Keep Prince William Beautiful
      4391 Ridgewood Center Drive, Suite F
      Prince William, VA 22192
      571.285.3772 p
      571.285.3789 f
      amcintosh@...
      www.kpwb.org

      "Create a beautiful today, and leave a beautiful tomorrow..."