2013 Popcorn Campaign Kickoff Information!

  • John Larkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      Unit Leader & Kernels,

      The 2013 popcorn kickoff has started, if you haven't already done so please send me the name and contact information of your "Popcorn Kernel" to ensure that I have it in my distribution list.

      This is an exciting fundraiser which will help all TROOPS, CREWS, and PACKS.  Up to 35% of all sales will directly back to the unit!

      The best part of this program is that it can be customized to meet your unit's needs!  Some units expressed that they do not want to do the traditional sales (e.g. door-to-door and booth sales) due to time constraints, we have an online program that can still help these units.  We encourage every unit to please attend a kickoff where we can tell you about the changes to the programs that can help your unit's fundraising goals!

      I have uploaded 3 files which will help you and your kernel successfully kickoff the 2013 campaign.

      1) The Kickoff schedule - We currently have eleven kickoffs on the calendar this year and we are starting earlier at the request of the kernels last year.  I have also included this week's kickoffs at the bottom of this email.

      2) 2013 Product Sales Flyer – TINS ARE BACK!!! This year we also introduced exciting new "pre-pop" flavors like Buffalo Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Onion, and BACON Ranch.  We ordered 55,000 order forms and they are in and will be handed out at the kickoff.

       3) Sales schedule- This outlines the four orders and the four distribution dates, delivery locations will be released once they are set.

      YiS,

      John Larkin

      Occoquan District Kernel

      Email: johnlarkin2@...