Occoquan District Eagle Scout Astronomer Tristan Bullard

  • dorman_erik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      Please join me in a HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS to Tristan Bullard!!!

      We just received notification that Eagle Scout Tristan Bullard, from Troop 74 in Dumfries, VA, was the winner of the National Eagle Scout Association 2013 Eagle Scout Astronomer. I thought this might be something to add to the Occoquan District website. Below is the release from the NESA Facebook page:

      https://www.facebook.com/#!/NationalEagleScoutAssociationBSA?fref=ts

      From the National Eagle Scout Association Facebook page:
      "Announcing the Eagle Scout who has been selected as the 2013 Eagle Scout Astronomer! The winner is Tristan Bullard of Triangle, Virginia. Tristan was one of four finalists who were asked to make a video and send You Tube link to the NESA... office. It was due to his video that Tristan was selected.

      Tristan will enjoy an expense-paid trip to attend the Giant Magellan Telescope Mirror Firing Event, Aug. 24th, at the University of Arizona in Tucson. See the posting from May 9th for more details of what Tristan is going to experience.

      Congratulations, Eagle Scout Tristan Bullard!"
      Here is the YouTube video interview he did for the final selection.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-e1lHdjrsw

      Dave Bullard
      Scoutmaster, Troop 74