District Spring IOLS Photos

  • Leonard Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Fellow Scouters,
                                 If you want to see what IOLS is all about take a look at the IOLS Photo Album that's posted on our Yahoo Group.  If this looks fun and you've never been to IOLS, don't worry - we have a Fall IOLS Oct 25-26!  If this looks fun and you HAVE been to IOLS and are "Trained" why don't you consider coming back as an instructor?!  Lot of fringe benefits including great fellowship and the opportunity to train Occoquan District's new scout leaders!  Drop me an email and let me know if you're interested and what particular scout skill area you would be interested in teaching.  If you're not the outdoors type (why are you in scouts?) ask me about instructors for District Training Day!!

      YIS,
      Len Ritter
      District Training Chair
      Occoquan District