Day Camp: More Staff and Boy Scouts needed

  • Scott DiNorma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Due to our expanded Webelos program for Day Camp this year, and the tremendous response we've received (80 Webs at camp this year!) we find ourselves in need of extra staff and Boy Scout support.

      We need up to five more staff members, who will get a scout in free. Pass this on to your pack in case anyone's been on the fence about going to camp, or didn't think they could afford it.

      We could also use up to 6 more Boy Scouts, who can earn $75 towards camp at Goshen.

      My contact info is below, have any interested parties call me, or email.

      Thanks!

      Scott M. DiNorma
      5113 Leesburg Ct
      Dale City, VA 22193