NCAC E-Source: Do a Good Turn for Do More 24 on June 6

  • Ken & Marcia EGGERS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013

      On Mon, 5/20/13, National Capital Area Council, BSA <noreply@...> wrote:

      NCAC's E-Source: Keeping you in the loop

      A Special Bulletin from National Capital Area Council, Boy Scouts of America

      Join 150 NCAC leaders in doing a Good Turn on June 6
      Any good turn, any size!

      NCAC is partnering with the United Way of the National Capital Area for their Do More 24 community event to see how big a difference we can make in one single day, working together, for our community.  Sign-up today by sending an email to DoMore24@... and pledge your commitment to do a Good Turn on 6.6.2013 and then share it with us on Facebook or Twitter. Let’s start a movement – help us Turn it Forward!

      P.S.  Know someone who can help? Forward this message to your friends and family and challenge them to join you in doing a Good Turn on June 6!

      http://boyscouts-ncac.org/OrgsRichTextImages/370/National_Capital_Area_Council_Logo.jpg
      © 2013 / www.BoyScouts-NCAC.org

      #48974

      If you believe that you received this message in error and/or do not wish to receive further emails please click here.