Scoutnet and your user ID..

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      We are still seeing emails out there with scouters  having issues with their YPT certificates…

      This is important;  now that the unit rosters are out that each unit verifies  with their adult leadership that they go back again into Scoutnet and make certain that their Userid (the one that they used to access the YPT course) be linked to their Membership ID..  Pull the membership Ids off the roster and verify…. Go to "view your profile" upper right corner after you log on..

      Computers are great when they work and when we follow up……. And not so great when "murphy's law" comes into play……  Don't let that happen to you!

      Scoutnet

      This is something that will come back and get you in a few more months.. Do it now and avoid the problems..

      Thanks
      Roger