Avaition theme and help for Spring 2014 Camporee

  • wipit470
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      All, I wanted to send out a email with information for the Occoquan Spring 2014 camporee.  Other Districts are invited to join us and help with classes, activities.

      Yes 2014.   We know it is a ways off but to put together a great event you have to plan.

       The theme will be Aviation, Merit badges will be offered along with a Air show in the afternoon.

      We are looking for folks that would be interested in helping at  Merit Badge areas and general support.

       If you have any suggestions or have experience with Aviation and can help please email me with your suggestions.

      Thanks in advance for being apart of a group of scouters that want to make a difference!

      We will plan to have a meeting at a future Roundtable to get everyone information. and emails to folks that are out of District that want to be apart of this event.

      Yours In Service,
      Pete James

      Campmaster spring 2014

       check out their link to see what the facilities and camping guidelines are.
      We will have access to the building for bathrooms, and water usage.