May Roundtable - PROGRAM LAUNCH!!!

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      It is once again time for the famous Occoquan District Program Launch!

      Just wanted to remind everyone that next Monday's District Roundtable will be our Annual Program Launch. This is an opportunity for every unit to gather program related materials, discuss program opportunities with area exhibitors/vendors and attend training sessions that support program development.

      We'll be kicking things off at the usual place (Grace Baptist Church) and time. The doors will open for Scouters at 7:00 PM. We'll start Program Launch at 7:15 PM. Vendors will arrive earlier in the evening so don't be surprised to find that the parking lot is a bit fuller than normal. There are lots of parking all around the building we can use, so don't worry.

      We've got lots of exhibitors/vendors. Some are old favorites. Some are brand new. We'll also have the usual assortment of door prizes.

      I strongly urge every unit to send multiple Scouters and/ or youth to this event so that every bit of information available is brought back for unit-level program planning. There is no limit on attendees, older youth (including Boy Scouts and Venture Crews) are encouraged to participate.

      Hope to see everyone there!

      Yours in Scouting,

      Peter DeSalva
      Boy Scout Roundtable Commisisoner