IOLS May 17-18 First Aid & Scouts Own Service Instructors Needed

  • Leonard Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      Scout Leaders,
                               While we have most of our instructors prepared and well in hand, First Aid and Scouts Own Service have still been elusive.  We have a couple of leads that might come through, but if any of you out there have specific skills in either of these areas and would enjoy instructing a new group of adult leaders and showing how they can transfer those skills to our scouts in a fun and effective way we would love to hear from you!

      You don't have to come to the entire event - unless you really want to.  Scouts Own Service will be conducted Friday night and First Aid Saturday afternoon.  You would only have to come for your particular class.  Scouts Own Service will be only 1 hr Friday night - schedule still be worked.  First Aid is Saturday afternoon, but we have 2 patrols so it would take the majority of your afternoon, but you would be okay in the a.m.

      YIS,
      Len Ritter
      District Training Chair
      Occoquan District