Traininig Day -- The importance of Recharter

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 9:23 AM
      On May 4th during the District Training Day we will be offering a session on the importance of the Re-charter process.

      Those of you who are new to scouting or who are not aware of the re-charter process may want to stop in and learn what you can do during the year to prepare for next years recharter.

      The time for the class will be published soon but it will be Saturday 4 May.. You are invited to stop by.

      Let me know if you are interested… and plan on attending.

      Thanks
      Roger