Potomac Nationals Scout Night 10 Days Away!

  • Alice Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 6:28 PM
    Dear Scout Leaders,
    We are 10 days away from the first Scout Night of the season on Saturday, May 4, 2013.  Activities for the first night include the pre-game scout parade which will take place roughly around 5:45 PM (be here early to participate).  The Potomac Nationals game will follow at 6:35 PM with Cub Scout Pack 26 presenting the colors for the National Anthem.  Post-game Fireworks Extravaganza presented by TGI Fridays will follow the game, with Kids Run the Bases, and of course the Scout and Family Campout closing out the night with the featured movie presentation “UP.”

    The first Scout Night of the season is your first chance to get your hands on the brand new P-Nats Scout Night Patch.  Reserved tickets are still available but are starting to fill up.  If your group is looking to attend and get the group discount of just $10 per ticket for 20 or more people (scouts, leaders, family and friends can all be included in your count) please give me a call as soon as you know your final number.  Group orders can be accepted up to the day before the game date, but order early for the best availability.

    If you do not have 20 tickets for your group or would like to attend but your pack is attending another night you can still get the pre-purchase discount tickets for just $10 each through the ticket link below, the downfall is there is a $1.50 per ticket charge when you order through the link.  The link is set for the Family Section where no alcohol is allowed.

    If you still prefer to call in your order please feel free to do so.  Attached is the order form for scout night tickets that you can use as a guide for collecting money from your group.  Also attached is the Cub Scout Baseball Camp that will happen on Saturday August 3.

    If you have any questions for me please do not hesitate to give me a call.

    Thanks,
    Andrew Stinson
    Director of Group Sales
    Potomac Nationals – Join the Party!
    Carolina League Affiliate of the Washington Nationals
    (703) 590-2311 x 210
    P-NatsSignatureLogo