OA dues??? Have you paid your 2013 yet?

  • wipit470
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      All, Please check and make sure your Order of the Arrow dues are current for calendar year 2013.
       I have a print out of 174 members in Occoquan Chapter that have not paid theirs yet.
       I know who you are . : )

      Some are Advisers, Youth leaders and members that are active.

      You will have to pay them when you sign up for the upcoming Ordeal with the online registration system the Lodge has in place.

      The Lodge counts on you being involved and current with your dues ,so let's make a push to get the list down from 8 pages to zero.

      Thanks for all the great things you do in the Chapter.

      WWW,
      Pete James