2013 Occoquan District Pinewood Derby Results

  • Alice Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      After competing in a double elimination series of races, the following Cub Scouts are our 2013 Occoquan District Pinewood Derby trophy winners. They are…

      1st Place
      Tyler P. – Pack 1369
      2nd Place
      Robbie P. – Pack 1369
      3rd Place
      Ryan H. – Pack 35

      Please, find attached a wonderful five page report on the derby.

      Many thanks to Joe Limber and his Pit Crew from Pack 295 for reviving the district derby.