Wilderness First Aid Course - Finally!

  • David Legge
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 7:07 AM
      After a couple of false starts it looks like I've finally put together a time and place to hold a Wilderness First Aid Course.  We are going to do this in one, long day instead of the usual two days. I apologize for the slippage of the date but the instructor needs lead time to order the materials.  See below for details.  Let me know if anyone has any questions.

      --
      Dave Legge
      Scoutmaster

      WILDERNESS FIRST AID COURSE
      SATURDAY JUNE 1ST
      9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

      Location: QinetiQ North America, Quantico Corporate Center, 800 Corporate Dr, Stafford
      (Take I-95 S to Exit 148. Go east on Russell Rd to Rt 1 South.  Corporate Dr is the first right.  QinetiQ is in the first office building on the right at the top of the hill)

      Prerequisite: Students must bring proof of current CPR certification with them to class

      Cost: $100 per person (make checks payable to Troop 35)

      Deadline: Payment must be received by 26 Apr. Send payment and a copy of this email with the information requested below filled out to:

      Dave Legge
      15839 Vista Dr
      Montclair, VA 22025
      Attn: WFA Class

      There is space for only 20 students in this class so please register early via payment to ensure a spot.

      Registration: (if paying for multiple students please provide information on each)