Range Assistance - Goshen

  • mchipman73
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      Scouters

      I was at the Camping meeting at Council last week (20 March). An issue came up from the Goshen team. There is a significant shortage of .22 caliber long rifle ammunition. It was put out at the meeting if you know of local supplies or would be willing to donate large quantities of .22 Caliber ammunition for summer camp, please let me know. Council will buy your ammunition or give you a receipt for your donation.

      Mark Chipman
      Occoquan District
      Progarm Chair (Acting)