LBPA Status and Welcome Stan Mushaw as your new District Commisioner!

  • Andy Tainter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013

      All Units

      We have completed the call for Lord Baden Powell Award nominees.  The units that have submitted names are listed below.  If you believe that I have made a recording error now is the time to holler.  The awards will be presented at the District Dinner in April.

      On other news, as I mentioned at Roundtable Monday evening, March 2013 marks three years on my time as the District Commissioner for Occoquan.  I have truly enjoyed serving the units of Occoquan and I thank everyone for their service to our youth.  I believe that Occoquan is one of the best districts around and this is predominately due to the fantastic program that you all as leaders are providing our youth.

      I passed the DC torch to Stan Mushaw Monday night at RT and he is now  the new Occoquan District Commissioner.  When you get a chance, please be sure to thank him for taking on this job serving all of you!

      Stan now has access to the occoquandc@... email address.  During a short transition phase you may get an email from “Stan Mushaw – occoquandc@...” but with my name at the end – this is not an error, we’re just in the midst of transferring things.

      Thank you all for what you do in Scouting!

      Andy Tainter

      (newest) Occoquan District Committee Member

      activcs@...

      Units that have been recorded as submitted LBPA names

      Crew 0810

      Crew 1374

      Crew 1396

      Crew 1556