Last minute openings for Railroading Merit Badge tomorrow

  • aprilblankenship8
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      We have had a couple of last minute cancellations for the Railroading Merit Badge tomorrow.  I will take walk-ins on a first come, first serve basis if you would just like to show up and try to take the class.  I only have around 3 slots so you might show up and not be able to get in, but I wanted to give everyone an opportunity.

      Saunders Middle School
      Merit Badge - 12-4
      Blue card will be provided, wear full Class A uniforms

      April Blankenship
      Troop 964