Re: [Occoquan Scouting Newsgroup] Reminder Service opportunity on Mar 9: scout cleanup dog park area

  • Karen Dietlein
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 3:49 PM

      Reminder,
      The Prince William County Dogs have asked the scouts to help clean up the small dog area.  We will be doing it this Saturday Mar 9 at 9am, .  We will need to clear out leaves, fallen branches, and trim low branches to keep from hitting people in the face.  Tools needed will be gloves, tarps (to haul out leaves,) and saws or small branch clippers for the limbs.
      Thank you for your support.  One last push to get park ready for the dogs.  (Still waiting for trash cans to be placed and final approval by county for opening)
      email me if you have any questions.
      Dog park is located on Minnieville rd between Colby and Sturbridge Dr (same side as Tacketts Mill on Minnieville). There is a turn off from Minnieville and a gravel parking lot.
      Thank you anyone who can help.
      Karen Dietlein, troop 857 ktdietlein@...