Occoquan District Pinewood Derby Registration

  • Alice Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hey Cub Scout Pinewood Derby Fans!
      In addition to being able to contact Joe Limber, the District Pinewood Derby Chairman at committee_chair@..., the District Pinewood Derby Committee is also using VolunteerSpot to preregister scouts and organize the event.

      Please sign up for the Occoquan District Pinewood Derby - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

      1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/fFyoyM
      2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
      3. Sign up! Reserve one of the spots under your Pack. Then, please add the name of your scout and his rank in the comment section.

      VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
      Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Joe and we can sign you up manually. If you've already spoken with Joe about your plans to participate, we can manually update your information in the system, or you can go ahead and add your own information.