Occoquan 2013 Unit Charters

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      All Occoquan 2013  charters have been processed,.

      We have  a few units that still have issues; those units along with their Unit Commissioners have been identified and contacted to help resolve the issues.

      So if your unit representative for the recharter has not yet received an email from me  about this -- then you can safely assume that your charter us good.

      When we get the unit ID cards is now a waiting game — Out of our hands.

      Hope this dispels any worries about your unit status.

      Thanks
      Roger