District pinewood derby

  • Melissa Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      Good morning,
      I can't seem to locate the time and location of the district pinewood derby. I only see the date and rules. Could someone provide this information please?

      Thanks, Melissa Keith
    • Eggers, Ken F.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013

        Melissa go to the Occoquan District web page: http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/OpenRosters/View_Homepage.aspx?orgkey=2022