Boy Scout Troops - Blackstone Merit Badge Retreat

  • mchipman73
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      The United Methodist Men Sponsor the Blackstone Merit Badge Retreat. News of this encampment has been sporadiac over the years. I have been in contact with the retreat point of contact, John Allen, and he has provided this information: The event is always the first full weekend (first Friday) in November. The dates for the next two years are November 1-3 2013 & November 7-9, 2014.

      The point of contact is John Allen, jlallen@....

      John indicated a flyer will be out in the May time frame. Please use the dates above for planning considerations for November camping.

      Mark Chipman
      District Programs