Interest Wilderness First Aid Course?

  • the4legges
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013

      Finding a Wilderness First Aid course in order to meet the Philmont or Northern Tier requirement can be tough.  I know, I've tried.  So, I'm organizing a course myself.  I've engaged a certified instructor that I used two years ago and I think I have a venue.  All I need is at least 10 students.  The cost will be $100 which is a bargin if you've looked on-line for courses.  The class will take place on a weekend in April. Normally the course takes two 8 hour days but the instructor tells me he can finish it in one Saturday if the students desire (one very long Saturday!).

      If anyone is interested please send me an email.  If I can get 10 students, including myself, the class is a go.  There is a maximum of 20 students so if I reach that point I'll start a waiting list.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Dave Legge

      Troop 35

      david.legge2@...