Fw: Fwd: 2013 National Jamboree

  • E Lee Hutchins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Volunteer Opportunity.

      YiHA!

      Lee

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "mmmeenehan@..." <mmmeenehan@...>
      Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 8:12 AM
      Subject: Fwd: 2013 National Jamboree

      NCAC Aquatics Committee,

      As a public service to the BSA Aquatics Task Force, I am forwarding the enclosed message about Aquatics staffing opportunities at the National Jamboree. If you are interested, please see the details below (note that training will be provided for the SUP staff).

      I'll also take this opportunity to remind you that our March NCAC Aquatics Committee Meeting will be on Monday, March 18 at the Marriott Scout Service Center in Bethesda MD. We should be able to arrange a dial-in number for this meeting. More details and an agenda will be sent later.

      thanks,
      Mike Meenehan
      NCAC Aquatics Committee