Re: [Occoquan Scouting Newsgroup] Service opportunity on Feb.16: might be delayed due to weather

  • Karen Dietlein
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013

      From D. Bergeron, prince william county dogs. (came in late last pm)

      Well here we go again. Tomorrow is not looking good for working out at the park. We might be putting it off till next weekend (Feb 23rd). See what the morning looks like.

      Please look at facebook at: prince william county dogs, and I will send a notice as soon as possible.  Sorry for late notice, weather happens.

      Karen Dietlein

      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      ConsumerLifestyleMag.com