Fw: Camping 22-24 Feb

  • E Lee Hutchins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: I Orta <iorta@...>
      To: hutchinsEL@...
      Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 7:06 PM
      Subject: Camping 22-24 Feb

      Howdy Lee,

      I tried the email you gave me it seems I can not send an email without joining the group or getting  a yahoo account.  Could you forward my email?  Thanks!!!

      Take Care & God Bless,
      Inocencio Orta, "Chencho"

      Howdy,

      We are attached to troop 1185 in the Bull Run district.  My son needs one more night camping to be eligible for Order of the Arrow.  Is there anyone going camping the weekend of 22-24 Feb that we could join camping.  We have are own tents.  I and his brother would be also camping.  My sons are Life and Star scouts.  Please email or call me.  Thanks!!!

      Take Care & God Bless,
      Inocencio Orta, "Chencho"
      (571)723-6716