Merit Badge Counselor List Update

  • Edward Fairbairn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
      All,
      Updated Merit Badge Counselor Lists are posted in Merit Badge Counselor Folder. Please send me any updates. If you are aware of anyone on the list who is no longer interested in serving, please let me know.
      YIS,
      Ed Fairbairn
    • Edward Fairbairn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
        Updated lists have just been posted in the Yahoo Groups, under Files, Merit Badge Counselor Occoquan.
        YIS, Ed Fairbairn
      • Edward Fairbairn
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
          All,