Cub Scout Class Success in Prince William County!

  • Cathy Riddle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013

    I am pleased to announce that the Prince William County Department of Parks and Recreation had 281 scouts attend Cub Scout classes in 2012!

    I would like to thank the Prince William County Department of Parks and Recreation on behalf of all the scout families in Prince William County for this wonderful program that you support in our community!

    As we begin 2013, we have put in place an new way of offering Cub Scout classes to the families in our community! Check out the attachement above to learn more!

    I look foward to another successful year in 2013!

    Cathy Riddle