District Pinewood Derby Rules

  • Joe Limber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
    I've attached the District Pinewood Derby Rules.  As a reminder the Derby will be held on March 16th.  I'll provide a detailed update at Roundtable on Monday.

    I know many Packs have already distributed their rules for their own Pack Derbys. In general, these rules provide many options to modify the cars for speed that are within the capabilities of most boys and their Akelas.  I hope you won't find anything here that is more restrictive than the rules you are using.   If you have any significant concerns about these rules and possible differences with the ones your pack is using, please let me know ASAP.  We'll do our best to reach an accommodation and provide updated guidance to the other Packs.

    YIS,
    Joe Limber
    Pack 295 Committee Chair and Occoquan District Pinewood Derby Chair