Merit Badge Counselor Update

  • Edward Fairbairn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      All,
      I have not had any updates for a while, but I have re-posted the Merit badge counselor lists for your information. If you have any updates, please let me know. If you are teaching at Merit Badge Day and you are not on the list for the badge you are teaching please fill out the MBC form to get on the list accordingly.
      Also we have 6 merit badges with no counselor in the district:

      Chess
      Inventing
      Search and Rescue
      Cinematography
      Kayaking
      Welding

      If you are interested in teaching any of these badges, please send me an updated MBC form.

      YIS,

      Ed Fairbairn
    • Edward Fairbairn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10 10:52 AM
        All,
        The updated the district lists of MBCs is posted:
        http://tinyurl.com/b83tm5d

        Also, the District Executive just provided a copy of the list of Merit badge Counselors that are registered as such at Council. I posted that list in the folder or click here:
        http://tinyurl.com/av7jzdp

        The only way to get on that list is to provide an adult application to Jeff Hanson (or to me and I will forward along). We are trying to get the list I maintain for Occoquan (which has badges instructed) in synch with the registered list maintained at council.

        If you are a Merit Badge Counselor and not the the council list, please submit an adult application. You can get a copy of the application here: http://tinyurl.com/abbvv3q

        Thanks,

        YIS

        Ed Fairbairn