Aquatics updates

  • E Lee Hutchins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012

    Merry Christmas to all -

    The NCAC Aquatics committee met last night and lots of good info was passed on.

    Please look at the attached flyer as it lays out the program for the comming year.

    The 2nd file contains flyers for opportunities to Life Guard Training as well as Merit Badges afloat.

    NOTE: The Jamberee is still looking for staff.  Great opportunity.

    I have a copy of both the Safe Swim Defense and Safety Afloat DVDs mentioned in the flyer/on the web page.

    I can arrange for the classroom and application training for both Paddlecraft Safety and Water Rescue if we want to put together a training day.  We can do both classroom sessions in one day.

    Finally Goshen is still looking for at least 1 ski tow boat.  Prefer a donation or purchase of a viable used boat.

    YiHA!

    Lee