Fw: Philmont Training Guide

  • E Lee Hutchins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
    For those of you considering Philmont.

    All,

    Jim Merritt has been putting together an updated, illustrated guide for advisors heading to Philmont.  (And I apologize to him for letting this lay fallow for a week.)  This will be a great addition to the information we make available.

    Please get back to him with any of the details that he is requesting!

    Robert