Charter Turn In UPDATE

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      We would like to thank all those that showed up today for the 2013 Charter Turn In.
      Approximately 40% of the expected units turned their charters in today listed below are the units that  made it and what we know of others.

      Especially thank all of the commissioners that came in and verified all of the  unit charters before they went off to council

      We had 32 units charters turned so far we still have about 50 to go

      We know that many more are near ready chasing signatures or YPT certificates…

      Please do not wait till roundtable if you have your charter is ready let your unit commissioner know ASAP or let me know and we can hook up and get this closed.

      I am available most of the week I will be home so any time after Sunday is probably good for me. Please email or call first

      703-304-3686 cell

      unitnumberorganization_namestatus
      Troop1919Gen Lewis B Chesty Puller Post 1503Turned in
      Troop1556LDS Woodbridge Stake Potomac RiverTurned in
      Troop1400Good Shepherd Methodist ChurchTurned in
      Troop1374LDS Bristow Ward Woodbridge StakeTurned in
      Troop1369St Elizabeth Ann Seton K Of C 8183Turned in
      Troop1356LDS Woodbridge Ward Woodbridge StakTurned in
      Troop0102Epiphany Lutheran ChurchTurned in
      Troop0043Christus Victor Lutheran ChurchTurned in
      Team1374LDS Bristow Ward Woodbridge StakeTurned in
      Team1356LDS Woodbridge Ward Woodbridge StakTurned in
      Ship7916VFW Post 7916Turned in
      Pack1556Potomac River Ward LDS Woodbridge STurned in
      Pack1385St Francis Of Assisi Elementary AndTurned in
      Pack1374LDS Bristow Ward Woodbridge StakeTurned in
      Pack1373Epiphany Lutheran ChurchTurned in
      Pack1365Knights Of Columbus #8183Turned in
      Pack1364Veterans Of Foreign Wars - Post 791Turned in
      Pack1357LDS Lake Ridge 1 Ward Woodbridge StTurned in
      Pack1356LDS Woodbridge Ward Woodbridge StakTurned in
      Pack1353Lake Ridge Baptist ChurchTurned in
      Pack1189John F Pattie Elementary SchoolTurned in
      Pack0964VFW Ladies' Auxiliary 1503Turned in
      Pack0611Westridge Elementary School PtoTurned in
      Pack0295Old Bridge United Methodist ChurchTurned in
      Pack0289American Legion Auxiliary Post 28Turned in
      Pack0035Ashland Elementary SchoolTurned in
      Crew1556LDS Woodbridge Stake Potomac RiverTurned in
      Crew1374LDS Bristow Ward Woodbridge StakeTurned in
      Crew1356LDS Woodbridge Ward Woodbridge StakTurned in
      Crew0295Old Bridge United Methodist ChurchTurned in
      Crew0043Christus Victor Lutheran ChurchTurned in
      Troop1456LDS Lake Ridge 2 Woodbridge Stakelate
      Team1456LDS Lake Ridge 2 Woodbridge Stakelate
      Pack1456LDS Lake Ridge 2 Ward Woodbridge Stlate
      Crew1456LDS Lake Ridge 2 Woodbridge Stakelate
      Crew1919Gen Lewis B Chesty Puller Post 1503in work
      Troop0857St Elizabeth Seton Parishchasing YPTs
      Troop0189Pattie Sr PTCOandy t
      Troop1396St Matthews Lutheran Church5 dec stan m
      Troop1365Our Lady Of Angels Catholic Church3 dec?
      Pack0136Our Lady Of Angels Catholic Church3 dec?
      Troop0454LDS Quantico Ward Woodbridge Stake3 dec tim b
      Team0454LDS Quantico Ward Woodbridge Stake3 dec tim b
      Crew0454LDS Quantico Ward Woodbridge Stake3 dec tim b