Eagle Scout Project Support

  • Ken & Marcia EGGERS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 138 KB

    This evening I presented this to Boy Scout Round Table and I wanted to provide you with a copy of the flyer, which is attached.

    Thank You for your support,

    Lukas Eggers

    Sign up to read to the elderly!

    http://www.mysignup.com/eaglescoutproject
    Support an Eagle Project with your Time and Talent by reading to elderly in our community!

    Need service hours?

    Working on Reading Merit Badge?

    Bring your friends and sign up!

    Adults and Youth are invited to read to the elderly!

    The sessions will begin November 15th 2012.
    Each session will be every Thursday from 4pm to 5pm.
    Each volunteer will read short segments to the elderly and rotate between the other volunteers.
    Reading material will be provided.
    The Eagle Scout project organizers will be supervising each reading session.
    The volunteers will be reading at

    Potomac Place
    2133 Montgomery Avenue
    Woodbridge, VA 22191

    If you have any questions or concerns contact me at

    Lukaseggers@...

    Come support Lukas Eggers’ Eagle Project and spend a little bit of your time reading to the elderly!

    Sign up here!

    http://www.mysignup.com/eaglescoutproject