Charter Turn In 1 DEcember 2012

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
    The District Charter Turn in date is 1 December at the Old Bridge United Methodist Church.

    Start Time is 8 am for the Units to arrive.. We will be open through 11:30am..

    Please when turning in your charter please leave the dollar amount on the check BLANK

    Have  a signed blank check made out to the NCAC Council.. With Recharter on the  memo line..
    If you don't like doing that bring your treasurer.

    Many times checks written before the commissioners reviews,  must be re-written.
    Another alternative is to bring your treasurer with you..

    The amount on the check needs to be sufficient to cover the charter fees before the charter can go forward.

    Thanks
    Roger