Online sales incentive for October

  • John Larkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

      Unit Leaders & Kernels,

      I wanted to remind everyone of the online sales incentive for the month of October.

      Any Scout who sells $500 online will receive a bonus $20 Amazon Gift Card!

      Also, all online sales will count towards the Scout Rewards program!!

      Even if you are not selling the traditional way this is an easy way to participate and earn money for your unit and Scout.

      Using the Trails-End website you can:

      ·         Send personalized emails within your Scout account to Friends and Family member asking them to support the Scouting program.

      ·         Earn commission year-round

      ·         Allow consumers to purchase product with credit cards

      ·         Have Trail's End ships direct to consumers

      ·         Earn additional money to help pay for Scouting Activities!

      Here's how to get started:

      1.       Go to http://scouts.trails-end.com to sign in or create an account.

      o   Parents will have to use their own email account for Scouts under 13

      2.       Send personalized emails from your Scout page

      3.       Track your online sales from your Scout page

      You can download a copy of the "Scouts Online Selling Flyer" on the Occoquan Yahoo Groups under Files->2012 Popcorn Campaign

      Thank you again for all your support during this year's sales campaign.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email or call me.

      YiS,

      John Larkin

      Email: johnlarkin2@...

      Cell: (703) 944-2592