Completion of Horsemanship MB riding requirements from Summer Camp

  • inbound02
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      The BSA changed the Horsemanship MB requirements this year to include cantering. As might be the case with a Scout from my Troop, cantering was not possible to be completed on the last day of camp due to inclement weather and safety of the horse considerations.

      A local facility has agreed to provide the opportunity to complete the Merit Badge, Chriswoods at 703-590-4224. They operate an indoor facility. Just call to coordinate a time and acquire further information.

      Dan Marquis