FW: Recharter 2013 Orientation schedule

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Pete and Repeat asked that I send this out again.  :-)

      Occoquan District Training Day 6 October
      Location at Grace Baptist Church  (Off of Spriggs Rd)
      9:30AM-10:30AM   40 Seats MAX!!

      Those with by name pre-registration…see email instructions below

      VFW CLasses
      Re-Charter Orientation
      Wednesday nights during the Month of October
      TIME:  7:30PM – 8:30PM
      LOCATION: 14631  Minnieville Rd,  VFW POST 1503
      VFW---DATES
      • 3  October
      • 10 October
      • 17 October
      • 24 October
      • 31 October
      DON'T WAIT UNTIL 31 OCTOBER!

      Send EMAIL to   roglabrie@... to confirm participation
      Provide Unit Type, Unit Number, Name and Email address

      Thanks
      Roger